In 2020, we partnered with Socialfly, a New York City-based company that specializes in engaging and converting female audiences on social media. Their team has helped leading brands such as Discovery Channel, Travel Channel, and Conair increase their reach and revenue.
Our work with Socialfly focused on supporting their team to respond powerfully to the COVID-19 pandemic.
Specifically, the team was feeling overwhelmed and disoriented by the rapidly-changing global / work environment and wanted assistance in finding their way through these changes.
The team enrolled in our six-week Signature Program (built for teams) which included:
– A series of online modules focused on a proven Methodology for stress reduction that can easily be practiced in everyday life
– Weekly live training sessions with our founder, who provided personalized guidance to each team member based on their unique needs
– An opportunity to cultivate openness, trust, respect, and psychological safety in order to strengthen the team’s sense of community and camaraderie
As part of the program we also provided additional resources including action guidebooks to support the application of the methodology in daily life; guided meditations; and engagement emails—all designed specifically for teams experiencing stress in their professional and personal lives.
The team was facing the following challenges:
- Transitioning to remote work
- Disconnection from colleagues
- Loneliness / isolation
- Reduced collaboration
- Reduced work-life balance and self-care
- Deteriorating physical, mental, and emotional well-being
With our help, the team achieved the following results:
- 100% of employees said their stress decreased
- 100% of employees said their physical, mental, and / or emotional well-being improved
- 100% of employees said they felt more connected to their colleagues
- 100% of employees said they learned skills for more effective collaboration and conflict resolution
- On average, employees reported a 14% increase in productivity
- On average, employees reported a 31% improvement in the ability to manage difficult emotions such as anxiety and overwhelm, particularly in times of change, challenge, or crisis
- On average, employees reported a 28% improvement in work-life balance and self-care
After the six-week program concluded, we were invited to continue supporting the team in sustaining and enhancing their progress. We proceeded to provide follow-up support in the application of our Methodology in daily life.
We are grateful to have been able to make a positive difference for the Socialfly team.
These results were obtained by administering each of the team members a self-assessment pre- and post-program. The team’s pre- and post-program assessment scores were then analyzed for significant findings.